Monday, September 1, 2008

Frog Hunting at Round Valley

Carter wanted to go frog hunting this year at Round Valley. There happens to be a few ponds on the course that have hundreds of frogs. Every step you take you see two or more hopping away from you. In fact I still remember when I was younger, my brother and I used to see how many we could catch and one year we filled a 5 gallon bucket full of frogs. Well, this year we took a 32 ounce cup and I caught 5 frogs for Carter. He thought they were the coolest things ever. He was a little dissapointed when we told him that he couldn't keep them, but we had fun with them for a little while. We took them back to camp to show everyone and then we walked over to the closest fairway and let them all go.




1 comment:

the5johnsons said...

thats awesome. I used to watch my bother catch frogs all the time as a kid.