Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Disneyland

Christy and celebrated our 10th anniversary this month on March 12, 2009. We wanted to take a cruise but realized that it would have been tough to leave our kids for a week, when they are still in school. So, it didn't take long to realize we should take our kids to Disneyland and spend our anniversay there. Some people don't know this about us, but Christy and I had a Disney wedding 10 years ago. We are also probably some of the biggest Disney fans that you will ever know. We love Disneyland and would probably hold season passes if we lived closer. a couple of years ago we went at Christmas time, and it was awesome. Well, we took our kids and spent four days in Disneyland and California adventure. Thursday, the 12th was our anniversary. Disney spoiled us. We got to go into the park early, and they gave us pins to wear that said "Happy Anniversary". Everywhere we went in the parks, park employees would tell us Happy anniversary. It was pretty cool. We loved being with our kids in Disneyland. The last ten years have been the best years of my life. I love Christy and my three kids more than anything in the world. I loved spending our anniversary together in Disneyland. It is going to be hard for me to choose pictures to post, because I shot over 1 thousand pictures in Disneyland with my new Nikon D90 Camera that Christy bought me. (Yeah, she spoiled me!) I will try to choose some good ones.




The best new ride in Disneyland is the new Toy Story ride. You get to wear these cool 3D glasses and blast away at targets in 3D. It was awesome. We loved it!

Shandi and Christy about to get blasted off on Screamin.

Pirate's Lair

Carter and Cambree with "Fairy Godmother"

Calee. Our litte "boo"

Calee's first set of Ears

No comments: