Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Graduation, Big Boy!


10 years of hard work have finally paid off and Friday you will receive your Bachelor's Degree of Computer Engineering. All the hard work, long hours and late nights are finally over and now you can relax and enjoy your accomplishment. I am so very proud of you and am thankful for the many sacrifices that you have made for me and the kids. I have never met a person so dedicated and hard working as you. There have been many days this past semester that you have missed out on seeing the kids and I know how hard that has been on you. I love you so much and hope that you are as proud of yourself as I am. I love you so much.

Love Christy

3 comments:

Frank Cole said...

Way to go Terry! Now you no longer have to answer those stupid questions about how many semesters you have left. I still remember playing 21 tip-in out on the courts down the road in South Ogden and both of us griping about school. Congrats!

The Call Family said...

Congratulations man! I am so proud of you. I know the feeling so well of completing school. It is such a relief and I know you can put it behind you now and go on with life. It was so much getting to see you a lot this last trip down. The kids are still talking about how much they got to see Carter and Cambree. We will see you in a couple of weeks when we are down there for the wedding.

Jess's old blog said...

Terry! wholly cow its been forever! I found your famillies blog on Kyleys page. I cant believe how big Cambree is! I remember in class when you were waiting for her to be born! Good to see you guys on blogspot. ours is Joejesscurfew.blogspot.com