Monday, August 31, 2009

Cambree's first day of Kindergarten!

Today was Cambree's first day as a Majestic Mountaineer! We still can't believe that she is in kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday we were dropping Carter off for his first day of pre-school. Now we have 2 in elementary school. Cambree is really excited for school. She is our little social butterfly. She also is a little smarty-pants. She is far more advanced than Carter ever was when he started kindergarten. She knows her alphabet, all her sounds, her address, phone number, and she can write her name. She also has even started to try and read with me and Carter every night. She loves to do homework and activity books. She is going to be one of those kids that breezes through school. Today when I got home from work, I asked her how her first day of school was, and she said, " Oh, Dad! It was Awesome! I love to hear my kids say they love school!

No comments: