Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day!

Earlier in the week I let Christy go shopping for new clothes for Mothers Day. Then on Satuday, while Christy was at lunch with all the girls, I took the kids shopping for Mothers Day. They were so excited to go and buy presents for Christy. They picked out some pink roses, her favorite mint chocolates, a new cd, and a few other little things.Cambree picked out a Mother's Day card that had tinkerbell on it and it plays music. They were so proud of themselves for everything they picked out. They had fun surprising Christy with their presents Sunday morning. I love Christy so much and am grateful that she is the Mother of my children. She is such a good mom and loves our kids so much and takes such good care of them. Here are a few pics I took on Mothers Day.





No comments: