Monday, October 18, 2010

Pawn Stars!

One of my favorite TV shows is a show called "Pawn Stars". It is all about a famous pawn shop in Las Vegas. Friday, after our trip to Hoover Dam, we decided to go find this pawn shop. We waited in line for over a half an hour and when the line didn't even move, we decided to walk up to the front and see what was going on. Turns out, they were actually filming, and we were told we would have to wait a few hours to get in. so, we decided to take some pictures and call it good. I am little disapointed that I didn't get to go inside and see "old man", "Rick", "Big Hoss", or "ChumLee." I really wanted my picture with one of them. Oh well, I figure we will go there again the next time we are in Vegas. It was still cool to see the store in person.






No comments: