Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TOADS!!!

I stole these pictures (sorry Kari). One of Carter's favorite places in the world right now is Toads. His two favorite things to do there are play laser tag and ride the go-karts. We let him go with Parker and Kari the other night and buy a season pass. I guess he and Parker had a blast. Carter talked about it for hours after he got home. He also had to show all of us his cool, little season pass card that has his picture on it. I guess Parker's lasertag name is Captain America, and Carter's lasertag name is Captain Russia and according to Carter they kicked some major butt. We are happy that Carter and Parker have become such good friends. Thanks Kari for taking such good care of Carter. We are lucky to have you guys.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh well isnt that just the nicest post on the block! We love having Carter over and love that Parker and him are such great friends! I love the Calls and am thankful for your guys friendship- thanks for putting up with my spazzy personality and always giving me a hard time! You guys are the best!