Sunday, July 29, 2012

Neil Diamond at Rio Tinto!

Saturday night was awesome! Christy and I got to go see Neil Diamond in concert at the Rio Tinto stadium with the rest of my family. We left our kids with Josh and got to go have a fun date night. We ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then went to the concert. Christy and I have never been to Rio Tinto before so we were excited to finally see the stadium. The concert was awesome! Neil Diamond looks and sounds the same as when Christy and I first saw him 13 years ago. Christy's family made fun of us for going to a Neil Diamond concert, but I'm afraid they were the ones that missed out. He puts on one heck of a show. It was a fun night. What was also fun is that we saw a lot of friends of ours at the concert and got to talk to them and hang out with them after the concert. Christy, and all the girls got Neil Diamond T-shirts and made friends with people in the T-shirt line. It was fun night! one we will never forget!






No comments: