Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We're going to Disneyworld!!!

I will never get tired of saying those 4 words!!! We went to book our cruise out of New York and prices went up quite a bit, so we decided to look at other cruise options. We found a fun cruise to the Bahamas that leaves out of Florida, so we booked it instead. We were excited to see New York, but we are even more excited for Florida! We cruise to the Bahamas for a week and then we will do 2 or 3 days at Disneyworld before we come home. Monday night, right before family home evening, I told our kids that I had some bad news and some good news. I told them we weren't going to New York anymore and their faces got all sad. Then I said, the good news is that "We are going to Disneyworld!" instead. Their reaction was priceless. I wish I would have got it on video. There was screaming and celebrating like you've never seen before. It was awesome! June is a long ways away, but it gives us something fun to look forward to all year. We can't wait!!!

No comments: