Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pink Kindle

One of the best gifts I ever bought my wife was her kindle. I bought it for her last year and she has used it nonstop ever since. She carries it around in her purse and she reads it every chance she gets. She has been looking at skins for it on amazon and when she saw this pink one, she decided she just had to have it. Anyone that knows Christy, knows that pink is her favorite color. Well this what her Kindle looks like now with the pink skin. It looks really awesome. I have to admit that the kindle is pretty amazing and Christy is getting quite the collection of books. Even though I have never been a big reader (except for all those college books), I have even thought about maybe getting a kindle. Nah..... I'm holding out for an IPAD...

No comments: