Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our new dining table and chairs

Christy and I have wanted a new dining table and chairs for a LONG time. We have had the same dining table and chairs 12 years (since we were married). Our old table came from JC Penneys when Christy and her mom used to work there. It was a nice table, but it had a crack in the top. Christy's mom bought it for us for ten dollars and my Dad fixed the crack for us. It served us well the last 12 years, but it was time to finally buy a new one. Christy and I have always wanted a black counter height table with a natural wood top. I decided to take pictures of our old table and put it for sale on KSL classifieds. I had someone call me about twenty minutes later and tell me they wanted to buy it. so.... we went to dinner and to RC willeys to pick us out a new dining table and chairs. They had the perfect set. The one we have always wanted.


No comments: